Bert Sadtler - President
Thank you for your interest in the Account Manager role with ATI . Before completing the information below, please make sure you have read through the detailed position description which includes the compensation range, the requirements and the benefits. (Click Here for Detailed Position Description)
ATI is a fast paced environment with many moving parts. The AccountManager MUST have a demonstrated successful sales track record of sales to both existing and new customers
Please read ALL of the requirements below and confirm that you meet or exceed each of them.
As stated in the detailed description, the requirements for this role include:
– Current US Citizen OR you currently have employment authorization to work in the United States
– Valid US Driver’s license with a clean driving record
– Geographically located within the Wash DC Metro Region
– Demonstrated account manager related experience, multiple customer meetings per day and a track record of revenue growth from current customers.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
– 2+ years in an external sales/client management role (routes/offsite meetings).
– Demonstrated understanding of the basic sales cycle and process.
– Demonstrated experience or knowledge of “up-selling”
– Demonstrated experience with conflict resolution – solution-based approach with clients and coworkers.
– Experience working in a conducive team environment with external operations staff to achieve common goal.
– Interpersonal skills must include the ability to quickly build rapport with clients in a fast paced highly competitive environment.
– Demonstrated experience with route sales including data entry into CRM system.
– Demonstrated experience maintaining high count client base
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you promptly.